Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Big Photo Challenge...Food

The Big Photo Challenge


This week's photo challenge is FOOD

I went to the local grocery store for this picture.



Peppers always make a good picture with their bright festive colors of varying hues. I liked the way the light was brighter on the yellow peppers and gradually dimmed as it flowed toward the orange and red peppers. The hardest part was to get a picture in a crowded store with customers slowly picking over the peppers. I tried to neatly stack the peppers at first but gave up on that idea and just grabbed a shot when the aisle cleared with my handy-dandy Nikon S210 pocket camera.

2 comments:

  1. LOL don't you just hate it when people get in the way? Nice pic Dancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea...and I like the way you changed your background to match the theme :) I should have taken a picture of Kyle's steak last night.

    ReplyDelete