Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Big Photo Challenge...EXPRESSIONS

The Big Photo Challenge


This weeks challenge is "Expressions"



I took my grandson Aiden to Pop Warner football practice tonight. He's only 6 and they play tackle football with full pads and helmets. He lost a tooth at practice tonight, it was a loose baby tooth. He played anyway and I thought it would be the perfect book end to Jen's picture of his toothless brother Connar.



After practice I asked him to show me his most menacing football grimace GRRRRRR!!!!. You can see the hole in his gum and the tooth in his fingers.
I took the picture in the dark and the camera focused on the helmet instead of the face. I didn't realize it until I downloaded the picture at home and then it was too late. But I thought the picture captured the theme so well I put it in anyway.

4 comments: