Monday, May 31, 2010

The Big Photo Challenge ...WATER

The Big Photo Challenge




This week's challenge is WATER, which I was very eager to try out my new underwater camera on. Unfortunately, it still thinks it's winter here. Rain, Rain, Rain. So after settling for the hot tub for underwater pictures I tried to get a picture of my wife's beautiful feet with blue toe nail polish. Unfortunately, you can't tell it's underwater. It just looks like feet. I tried again but the rain chased her inside. So, using the rain to my advantage, I settled for this shot.



This is a picture of a glass top table on my deck after the rain storm. I used my new Polaroid t833 8 mpixel underwater (10 meters) camera. It has scene settings for everything you would normally find on a pocket digital camera plus many additional settings for underwater. I actually didn't get to use the underwater settings and instead used the color controls to select an overall purple picture. So I guess I will call this picture Purple Rain.

3 comments:

  1. Yay..great job putting together the blog! And I love your picture, that turned out really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I like it, love the texture! It sounds like this week's theme was made just for you with all that rain. We get TONS of rain here so it's quite an ideal theme for me too :)

    Thanks for linking up, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next week. The new assignment will be posted on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete